||Arctic Biodiversity Coalition (ABC)
||Terry V. Callaghan, Chair, IASC Terrestrial WG & Coordinator, INTERACT; Mike Gill, Chair, Circumpolar Biodiversity Monitoring Program
- a) Building capacity for taxonomic studies/field identification.
- b) Cataloguing biodiversity
- c) Monitoring biodiversity trends
- d) difficult taxa
- e) harmonising intensive research station-based monitoring with extensive field surveys.
- f) explaining and predicting biodiversity and its trends
- g) determining the roles of biodiversity, e.g. in ecosystem function
Full Task description
Designed & hosted by Arctic Portal