This second workshop will address the question: ‘How will Arctic observing and data and information management activities be coordinated and sustained over the long-term?’ The following topics will be discussed over 3 days during a mix of plenary and break-out sessions.
- Earth Observation Platforms
- Community-based Observations
- Coordination of International Arctic Observing Networks and of National Funding (governments & agencies)
- Operational Observing (met agencies, public health agencies, etc)
- New and Emerging Technologies (unmanned vehicles, sensors, etc)
- Integration Across Networks - Observations and Modeling - Data Management