||Establishing an Arctic network on environmental monitoring of hazardous substances
||Ola Glesne, Norwegian Climate and Pollution Agency (...more…)
- - To establish observing networks on Arctic monitoring of hazardous substances in SAON.
- - To share data in a practical way (including choice of existing databases).
- - To make the data available for all.
- - To make the data comparable and interoperable.
- - To establish good practices in cooperating monitoring activities in the future.
- - To create an on-line project pilot, including an interactive and interoperable database retrieval and sharing software with a mapping and interpretation interface.
Full Task description
Progress report (17JAN2012)
Report from 28SEP2012
Designed & hosted by Arctic Portal